Oregon Town Board
1138 Union Road, Oregon, WI 53575
** Meeting will be held in the town garage.***
Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Call Town Board Meeting to order.
- Roll Call
- Approval of minutes.
- Financial Report and Acceptance.
- Public Comments.
- Discussion and possible Approval on Recommendation from the Plan Commission:
a. Conditional Use Permit (CUP) Request; Petition #DCPCUP-2021-02514; Parcel #0509-082-9981; 1338 County Highway D, Oregon, WI 53575. This request is to obtain a CUP for a Limited Family Business for a HVAC Contractor. The property is 5.7 acres currently zoned RR-4 (Rural Residential). Applicant is Matthew Zuehlke, 1331 County Highway D, Oregon, WI 53575.
- Communication of Dane County Board.
- Discussion and Possible Action re: creating a town burn ordinance; OAFED Chief Linzmeier.
- Discussion and possible Approval re: 2021 Road Bids.
- Discussion and possible Action re: Agreement to Purchase Road Salt on WisDOT Bid.
- Discussion and possible Action re: 2021 mowing and plowing rates for Anderson Park.
- Discussion and possible Approval re: maintenance to buildings.
- Discussion and possible Approval re: tractor purchase and finance.
- Discussion and possible Approval re: Resolution 2021-01 Commending Sheriff Mahoney.
- Fire & EMS Report (Oregon, Belleville, Brooklyn).
- Park Committee Report and Action.
- Anderson Farm Park Report.
- Constable’s Report.
- Public Works Report.
- TORC Report.
- Update on Village of Oregon Autumn Ridge development.
- Plan Commission Report.
- Senior Center Report.
- Assessor Services Report. A full revaluation of property tax assessments is being conducted for all properties in the Town of Oregon by Accurate Assessor, Menasha, WI. Property owners may be contacted by field assessors.
- Building Inspection Services Report.
- Board Communications/ Future Agenda Items.
- Approval of payment vouchers.
- Clerk’s Report and Loan Update.
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.usIt is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.