The Town of Oregon will be performing a market revaluation in 2021. The firm that will perform the revaluation is Accurate Assessor at 1-800-770-3927 or email@example.com or www.accurateassessor.com.
The last time the Town of Oregon performed a revaluation of all property was in 2006. Since then the market has changed and assessed values are no longer reflective of the current market. The state of Wisconsin is a Market Value state. This means property values are required to mirror the fair market value of comparable properties to ensure property owners are paying their fair share of taxes.
Frequently Asked Questions
2021 Property Revaluation Plan
Video on What Do Assessors Do?
2021 Assessment Schedule
Via Telephone Monday August 2nd from 12-7 pm
Tuesday, August 3rd from 9-3 pm
Via in person Monday, August 2nd from 3-5 pm
Board of Review (Via in-Person)
Thursday, September 9th from 12-2 pm
Step by Step Instructions to make your Appointment with Accurate
1. Accurate Appointments .
2. Location click the drop down arrow and select “Oregon”.
3. Service click the drop down arrow and select “Open Book”
4. Schedule click the drop down arrow and select a “Date” for your desired appointment date.
5. On the calendar click on the date you selected and choose your desired time (if time is grayed out it is NOT available).
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
** Or you can reach them by telphone 1-800-770-3927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org