DATE: The next election will be Tuesday, August 11th and is a Partisan Primary.
PARTISAN PRIMARY: Here is some helpful information from the Wisconsin Elections Commission on voting in a partisan primary Today’s Primary is a Partisan Primary and Notice of Effect of Crossover Voting in a Partisan Primary in Wisconsin.
SAMPLE BALLOT: August 11th Sample Ballot
ONLINE VOTER REGISTRATION AND ABSENTEE BALLOT REQUEST: Please visit www.myvote.wi.gov to register to vote, request an absentee ballot, track your absentee ballot, see a list of elected officials or view ballot.
- July 22-Voter registration by mail ends.
- August 6-Last day to request an absentee ballot to be mailed to you.
- August 10-NO absentee voting or registration allowed the Monday prior to an election.
- August 11-Your completed absentee ballot must be returned to the polling place by 8:00p.m. on Election Day.
- Please be aware the U.S. Postal Service recommends absentee ballots be mailed one week before Election Day to arrive in time.
IN-PERSON ABSENTEE VOTING OR REGISTRATION: The Town Hall at 1138 Union Road will be open for in-person absentee voting and registration during the following times:
July 28th-August 5th: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
August 6th & 7th: Thursday & Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
MORE ELECTION QUESTIONS? Please visit the Wisconsin Elections Commission website https://elections.wi.gov/.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at 835-3200 or email email@example.com.